Applications are invited for up to 15 partial tuition scholarships available for international students to study master program at UOW’s Sydney Business School.
The University of Wollongong is a research-intensive university with an outstanding reputation for its learning environments across a broad range of disciplines.
All students are required to meet the UOW English language requirement for their course. Results in major international tests are accepted, including IELTS, TOEFL, Pearsons and Cambridge.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s degree level.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded within the UOW’s Sydney Business School.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship offers a 25% reduction of the tuition fee for the standard duration of the course.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: Applicants must meet each of the following conditions in order to apply for the scholarship:
- An unconditional offer to study a Masters program with Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong
- Commencing studies in the trimester of which they are applying for the scholarship
- A Bachelor degree with an Australian equivalent average of at least 70%
- Address the following three (3) selection criteria in 500 words or less:
- Motivation for studying your selected program at Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong
- Outline how you believe this degree will help you achieve your career goals and personal aspirations
- Describe the value you believe you will bring to your fellow students
Nationality: International students can apply for these tuition scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have bachelor’s degree with First Class Honours or equivalent results.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: All students are required to meet the UOW English language requirement for their course. Results in major international tests are accepted, including IELTS, TOEFL, Pearsons and Cambridge.
How to Apply: Please send your application to email: business-scholarships-at-uow.edu.au.
- An application form
- You’re certified academic transcripts
- A copy of your University of Wollongong Letter of Offer
- Your 500-word document addressing each of the above selection criteria.
Application Deadline: Application Deadlines
|Trimester 1 2017||Trimester 2 2017||Trimester 3 2017|
|Applications Open||October 3, 2016||January 2, 2017||April 3, 2017|
|Applications Close||December 9, 2016||March 3, 2017||May 26, 2017|