2011 Accenture Scholarship for South African Citizens, South Africa
Scholarship for south African Students at one of South Africa’s premier tertiary institutions.
Study Subject: Computer Science, Informatics, Information Systems, Information Technology, Engineering: Computer, Electrical (Light Current)
Electronic, Information, Industrial
Employer: Accenture Education Trust
Scholarship Description: Accenture (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd operates an independent Education Trust for the purposes of assisting financially needy students with strong academic ability who intend pursuing a career in one of the disciplines . Successful candidates are awarded full scholarships which will enable them to continue their education at one of South Africa’s premier tertiary institutions.
Who may apply?
* Applicants must be South African citizens.
* Awards will be based on financial need and academic ability.
* Evidence of family income will be required.
What does the scholarship cover?
* The full cost of the tuition fees, registration fees and examination fees.
* The full cost of residence fees and meals. For students living in a self-catering residence, a meal allowance will be provided.
* A book allowance to cover the cost of prescribed books only.
* A laptop computer.
The following criteria and conditions apply:
* Applicable to 2nd to 4th years of full-time study, including Honours level.
* Renewable annually, assuming the following criteria are met:
o consistent satisfactory academic performance
o demonstrable leadership qualities
o participation in activities which benefit others
Scholarship Application Deadline: 15 August 2011
Important: Scholarship-Positions.com is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site.
- Africa Scholarships
- Australia Scholarships
- Austria Scholarships
- Belgium Scholarships
- Canada Scholarships
- China Scholarships
- Denmark Scholarships
- France Scholarships
- Germany Scholarships
- Germany Postdoctoral
- India Scholarships
- Iran Scholarships
- Italy Scholarships
- Japan Scholarships
- New Zealand