University of Antwerp announced Postdoctoral Position for research in Small animal Neuro Imaging (MRI) at Bio-Imaging lab, Belgium -2011
Study Subject(s): Small animal Neuro Imaging (MRI)
Course Level: Postdoctoral
Scholarship Provider:University of Antwerp
Scholarship can be taken at: Belgium
– You are committed to give the best of yourself in your job. Having a ‘translational’ mind set is a bonus.
– You hold a doctoral degree in neurosciences or you are an MD with specialization in neurosciences.
– You have excellent knowledge on at least one of the following topics: neuro-degeneration, -regeneration, neuroplasticity, neurogenesis, (endogenous) stem cells.
– You have experience with in vivo Neuroimaging techniques preferentially MRI and BLI
– You have an excellent scientific CV, have good writing skills for both publishing and project writing.
– You are clearly a good team player, you are a creative and critical scientist. You have experience in coaching PhD students who will be under your supervision.
Scholarship Open for International Students: No
Scholarship Description: A full-time position as a post doctoral fellow in the framework of a new EC project on the interaction between neuro-degeneration and inflammation. The contract is for one year and will extended up to 5 years depending on the performance.
How to Apply: Online
Scholarship Application Deadline: August 15th , 2011