Undergraduate Scholarship in Medical Degree for Belizean Students at University in Cuba 2012
Scholarship Provider: Government of the Republic of Cuba
Scholarship can be taken at: Cuba
1) Be a citizen of Belize
2) Must be between the ages of 18 and 25
3) Complete a Scholarship Application Form (in triplicate) which can downloaded and printed or obtained at the Ministry of Education in Belmopan or District Education offices in the six districts.
4) Present authenticated copies of Associate Degree and High School Diploma as well as transcripts from Junior College and Secondary level studies.
5) Present a recent (not older than 6 months) authenticated Medical Certificate indicating good health, including the results of an HIV/AIDS test. 6) Present an updated police record.
7) Provide authenticated copies of CXC and/or other equivalency examination results.
8) Provide 3 recent passport size photographs.
Scholarship Open for International Students: No
Scholarship Description: The Government of the Republic of Cuba, under the Belize/Cuba Government Scholarship Programme, is once again awarding scholarships to the Government of Belize for the Academic year 2012-2013. Qualifying Belizean students would enter the Escuela Latinoamericana de Ciencias Medicas (ELAM), in the city of Havana, Cuba, to pursue a medical degree.The Scholarship is normally for the duration of the programme of studies and requires the scholarship holder to maintain above average passing grades at the aforementioned University. The Scholarships become tenable in August 2012.
How to Apply: Post
Scholarship Application Deadline: May 25, 2012