Hedi Szasz Scholarship Fund is offering up to two undergraduate scholarships at University of Western Australia. The students of Australia can apply for this scholarship. These scholarship are awarded in the field of Humanities and Arts.
The late Mr Hedi Szasz bequeathed funds to The University of Western Australia (‘the University’) to provide a scholarship to encourage and assist an eligible student who is experiencing financial hardship to continue or complete a Bachelor of Arts at the University.
The University of Western Australia (UWA) was established in 1911 as the State’s first university. It was also the first free university in the British Empire, actively promoting equal access to tertiary education for all social classes.
Course Level: This scholarship is available for pursuing undergraduate degree level.
Study Subject(s): Scholarships are provided in the field of Humanities and Arts.
Scholarship Award: Total offer is of $5,000.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: To be eligible to apply for a scholarship an applicant must—
- be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia;
- not have completed the requirements of a course of study regarded by the University as equivalent or higher than an Australian bachelor’s award;
- be experiencing financial hardship.
- demonstrate educational disadvantage.
have completed at least 48 points but not more than 96 points towards a Bachelor of Arts; and be enrolled
- full-time unless the selection body is satisfied that there are exceptional circumstances which preclude full-time enrolment; and
- in the Bachelor of Arts.
Nationality: The students of Australia can apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is March 3, 2017.