There are up to 50 University of Brighton international scholarships available for students starting their studies in 2018-19. They are designed to reward students of any nationality who demonstrate the highest academic excellence and potential.
The criteria for awarding University of Brighton international scholarships are primarily merit-based. Merit does not necessarily have to mean academic merit but could also be interpreted to include outstanding performance in a variety of spheres.
The University of Brighton is a university of 20,685 students and 2,700 staff based on five campuses in Brighton, Eastbourne, and Hastings on the south coast of England.
Most postgraduate courses require an overall IELTS score of at least 6.5 with no element less than 5.5.
- Application deadline: July 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing a postgraduate programme at the University of Brighton.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are offered to different departments across the university, all offering a diverse range of courses.
- Scholarship Award: This scholarship is worth a £5,000 reduction in the cost of your tuition fees, in year one only.
- Number of Scholarships: There will be up to 50 University of Brighton international scholarships available.
- Nationality: International Students
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU and international students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible to apply for a scholarship-
- Applicants must be a new, full-time, international fee-status student who holds an offer for a postgraduate taught degree with a minimum course duration of one year.
- Applicants must have applied for the course of your choice at the University of Brighton, and have been offered a place on that course for 2018 entry.
- Students studying graduate diplomas, pre-masters programmes, or equivalent, at University of Brighton partner colleges or those on PG Cert and PG Dip courses (excluding OSPAP, Law CPE PGDip and Accounting PGDip) are not eligible for these scholarships.
- These scholarships are not open to students who are fully sponsored.
- Existing international students are also not eligible unless starting a new postgraduate programme.
- English Language Requirements: Most postgraduate courses require an overall IELTS score of at least 6.5 with no element less than 5.5, but a number of courses do have higher IELTS requirements than this.
For the 2018 academic year, please email your University of Brighton student number in the subject line, and we will send you a scholarship application pack.
How to Apply: The application form can then be returned electronically to the same email address or sent by post to the address indicated on the scholarship application form. Please note application forms will not be sent to students who do not have an offer of a full-time place with us.