Study Subject(s):The scholarship is provided to learn Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Web Design and other IT-related.
Course Level:This scholarship is for pursuing undergraduate level.
Scholarship Provider: Vanguard Group Incorporation
Scholarship can be taken at: USA
– Be female college students who are entering their junior or senior year of college in the fall of 2013.
– Be currently enrolled full-time at a qualifying four-year accredited college or university in the United States and remain enrolled for the entire 2013-2014 academic year. View the list of qualifying schools here.
– Be pursuing a major in computer science, computer engineering, web design or other IT-related disciplines.
– Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
– Be a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States.
Scholarship Open for International Students: Students will get their studies in USA .
Scholarship Description: This scholarship program is administered by Scholarship Management Services, a division of Scholarship America. Scholarship Management Services is the nation’s largest designer and manager of scholarship and tuition reimbursement programs for corporations, foundations, associations and individuals.
Number of awards offered: Ten Scholarships are offered.
Tenure of award: Not Known
Value: Total offer is of $10,000
Other Benefits: Not Known
Selection criteria: Scholarship Management Services selects finalists on the basis of academic record, demonstrated leadership and participation in school and community activities, honors, work experience, statement of goals and aspirations, unusual personal or family circumstances, recommender assessment form, letter of recommendation (optional) and a resume.
Notification:Applicants will be notified in early May.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is by post.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Do submit your applications till November 30, 2012.