Hague University offers World Citizen Talent Scholarships for Non-EEA students program in 2018-2019 academic session. International Bachelor students (outside the European Union and not from Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland or Surinam) are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
University offers a number of general and subject-specific funding schemes. The aim of the scholarships is to attract the best and most motivated people to Hague University.
The Hague University of Applied Sciences is a university of applied sciences and community higher professional education institute with its campuses located in and around The Hague in the Randstad metropolitan region in the southern Netherlands.
The Hague University of Applied Sciences does not charge prospective students any fees for diploma evaluation and evaluation of language skills. All other prospective students are required to hand in a valid and sufficient TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), TOEIC, IELTS (International English Language Testing System) or Cambridge ESOL (CAE/CPE) certificate to the Enrolment Centre.
Study Subject(s): Scholarships are awarded in all subjects by the Hague University.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing bachelor degree level at Hague University.
Scholarship Award: Scholarships each worth EUR 5,000 are available to prospective bachelor degree students for the 2018-2019 academic year.
Number of award(s): Up to 54 scholarships are available to prospective bachelor degree students.
Scholarship can be taken in Netherlands
Eligibility: You are eligible to apply for one of these one-time scholarships if:
- You come from outside the European Union (and not from Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland or Surinam)
- You are enrolling for the first time and have not studied at any programmes of The Hague University of Applied Sciences
- You are a first year student joining one of our bachelor programmes
- You will have to pay the full institutional tuition fee rate
- You have never applied for this scholarship before
- You have been provisionally accepted as a student (also-called offer of student position) on or before March 2018
Nationality: International students (outside the European Union and not from Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland or Surinam) can apply for these scholarships.
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command over English language.
How to Apply: The scholarship application process
- Step 1 – First apply to the Bachelor programme of your choice
- Step 2 -Write an essay: When writing your essay, try picturing yourself as a member of this community. In the essay, describe your cultural background and explain why and how you can contribute to the multinational, multicultural beehive that is The Hague University of Applied Sciences. Check the essay guidelines before you start writing.
- Step 3- Submit your essay by completing the scholarship application form between November 1, 2017 – March 31, 2018.
Application Deadline: Applicants must complete the scholarship application form between November 1, 2017 – March 31, 2018.