UniCredit & Universities Foundation is pleased to offer UniCredit International Internship Program for the year 2017. Applicants must be citizens of any nationality and university student in the fields of economics, finance, banking, management, engineering, law or similar fields, at least in her/his 2nd year of study (if undergraduates) at any university in the 14 countries of UniCredit perimeter1. Up to 25 paid internships will be offered.
Field of Internship: Internship is offered in the field of economics, finance, banking, management, engineering, mathematics, informatics, law or similar fields.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: UniCredit & Universities Foundation
Internship can be taken in The UniCredit locations available for the internship are: Austria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Romania, Russia, Serbia.
Eligibility: To be eligible for the competition, applicants must:
- Either be a citizen of any of the countries1 where UniCredit is present (UniCredit geography) and be a university student2 in the fields of economics, finance, banking, management, engineering, mathematics, informatics, law or similar fields, at least in her/his 2nd year of study (if undergraduates) at any university in the world
- Or be citizens of any nationality and university student2 in the fields of economics, finance, banking, management, engineering, law or similar fields, at least in her/his 2nd year of study (if undergraduates) at any university in the 14 countries of UniCredit perimeter1
- Have a very good knowledge of English
- Have high academic performance
- Match the specific requirements of the position she/he is applying for, if any
- Be wishing to spend 3 months abroad in one of the UniCredit legal entities present in the countries listed in this announcement (Art.7) The grants are aimed to do a 3-month internship abroad starting from June 2017.
Internship Open for International Students: Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this internship.
Is this paid internship? Each grant is worth € 700 per month (gross of taxes) for a 3/6-month period of internship abroad starting from June 2017. In addition, the Foundation will pay the winners a fixed amount of € 1,000 for travel, visa or any other expenses.
Internship Description: To pursue the long-standing tradition of UniCredit and reflect its European dimension, UniCredit & Universities Foundation announces 25 (twenty five) grants aimed at students of UniCredit geography for a 3 month Summer Internship abroad at UniCredit.
Number of awards offered: 25 internships will be awarded.
Internship Duration: The duration of internship is 3 months.
Notification: The grants will be awarded by May 2nd 2017 by the Chairman of the Foundation on the basis of the final decision expressed by the Scientific Committee as provided for under art.
How to Apply: Candidates may only apply online using the platform on the UniCredit website at https://jobs.unicredit.eu/go/Internships-and-GraduateProgram/739401/, following the procedure instructions. In short, to apply, candidates have to:
- Go to UniCredit website at https://jobs.unicredit.eu/go/Internships-andGraduate-Program/739401/
- Click on the “International Internship Program” section and select the Job position they are interested to
- Register their data and submit their application
- Fill in the online assessment they will receive via email
- All the documentation accompanying the application must be submitted exclusively online in PDF format and must be written in English.
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is March 26th 2017.