For entry in academic year 2018/19, there are 30 University of Brighton international scholarships available to new, full-time international postgraduate taught-degree students.
The aim of the University of Brighton postgraduate scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
The University of Brighton is a university of 20,685 students and 2,700 staff based on five campuses in Brighton, Eastbourne, and Hastings on the south coast of England.
Most postgraduate courses require an overall IELTS score of at least 6.5 with no element less than 5.5.
- Application deadline: March 31, May 31, and July 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing a postgraduate programme at the University of Brighton.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are offered to different departments across the university, all offering a diverse range of courses.
- Scholarship Award: This scholarship is worth a £5,000 reduction in the cost of your tuition fees, in year one only.
- Number of Scholarships: For entry in academic year 2018/19, there will be up to 50 University of Brighton international scholarships available to new, full-time international postgraduate students.
- Nationality: UK/EU and international students
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU and international students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible to apply for a scholarship-
- Applicants must be a new, full-time, international fee-status student who holds an offer for a postgraduate taught degree with a minimum course duration of one year.
- Applicants must have applied for the course of your choice at the University of Brighton, and have been offered a place on that course for 2018 entry.
- Students studying graduate diplomas, pre-masters programmes, or equivalent, at University of Brighton partner colleges or those on PG Cert and PG Dip courses (excluding OSPAP, Law CPE PGDip and Accounting PGDip) are not eligible for these scholarships.
- These scholarships are not open to students who are fully sponsored.
- Existing international students are also not eligible unless starting a new postgraduate programme.
- English Language Requirements: Most postgraduate courses require an overall IELTS score of at least 6.5 with no element less than 5.5, but a number of courses do have higher IELTS requirements than this.
How to Apply: For the 2018 academic year, please email internationalscholarships-at-brighton.ac.uk with your University of Brighton student number in the subject line, and we will send you a scholarship application pack. The application form can then be returned electronically to the same email address or sent by post to the address indicated on the scholarship application form. Please note application forms will not be sent to students who do not have an offer of a full-time place with us.