The Swami Dayanand Education Foundation is happy to announce the availability of 3rd MCM Scholarship for Indian students. These scholarships are awarded in the fields of Engineering, Medical, IT, Pharmacy and Architecture.
The aim of the scholarships is to produce graduates of responsible character with the necessary knowledge and skills for professional and national leadership.
Swami Dayanand Education Foundation (SDCEF) is a registered non-profit organization in India and dedicated to supporting higher education for brilliant, deserving yet underprivileged students across India.
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue the graduate degree.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the fields of Engineering, Medical, IT, Pharmacy and Architecture.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the followings:
- Shyam Lata Garg Gold Scholarships – Rs. 1, 00,000
- Shyam Lata Garg Silver Scholarships – Rs. 50,000
- Anand Swarup Garg Memorial Scholarships – Rs. 25,000
- Ram Lal Gupta Memorial Scholarships – Rs. 20,000
- Shanti Devi Memorial Scholarships – Rs. 17,500
- Ram Ji Lal Garg Memorial Scholarships – Rs. 15,000
Numbers of Scholarships: More than 200 scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in India
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- First & Second Year Graduate Students of
- Engineering/Medical/IT/Pharmacy /Architecture
- All students studying in Govt. Colleges & selected private colleges (list available on
- Foundation’s website and Facebook page)
- 85% Marks in 12th / CGPA of at least 7.5 in the first year
- Annual Family Income – Less than 6 Lacs p.a.
Nationality: Indian applicants are eligible for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: The candidate should have scored at least 85% in 12th examination OR has obtained Min. 25,000 Rank in JEE (Main) OR Min. 10,000 Rank in JEE (Adv). For 2nd & 3rd year students, the candidate should have scored at least 7.5 CGPA.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through the online processor.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 31, 2017.