The new Southern Cross Scholarship program is now available on offer for all international students to study in the year 2018. Up to 40 scholarships are available to any future student commencing in any undergraduate program. Studying on-campus at either Coffs Harbour, Lismore, the Gold Coast or online.
Southern Cross University is an established Australian public university, with campuses at Lismore and Coffs Harbour in northern New South Wales, and at the southern end of the Gold Coast in Queensland.
All applicants must meet the University’s English language requirements for admission as set out in the English language proficiency information in the SCU Policy Library.
Course Level: Any future student commencing in any undergraduate program. Studying on-campus at either Coffs Harbour, Lismore, the Gold Coast or online.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any of the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: $2500 in the first year of study.
In addition, recipients will receive the following additional benefits:
- Receive training and advice in development of a personal digital profile based around LinkedIn, providing the skills to develop an online portfolio of contacts, and information to help them prepare for a career
- Be welcomed at a special reception hosted by the Vice Chancellor during their first week of study
- Be required to produce at least two social media posts about life at Southern Cross, with the opportunity to undertake training and development to produce more material later on
- Have the opportunity to apply to become a paid Southern Cross student ambassador during their studies if they wish to.
Number of Scholarships: Up to 40 scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
Applicants for the Southern Cross Scholars program must be commencing study in any undergraduate program at either the Coffs Harbour, Gold Coast or Lismore campus or online. Selection will be based on:
- The student must be a commencing student (Future student) of Southern Cross University in 2018.
- Full-time enrollment in a Southern Cross University course in 2018.
- Quality of the 200-word response to the .proposition – “Why I would make a great Southern Cross University Ambassador?”
- Evidence of a high standard of academic achievement to date.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English Language Requirements: Students must meet the University’s English language requirements.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Application Deadline: Complete the 2018 SCU Scholarship Application by November 30, 2017, for Session 1, 2018.