The University of Bristol is pleased to offer Accommodation Bursary for new undergraduates starting their course in 2017/18. Home/UK applicants can apply for these bursaries.
The aim of bursaries is to give financial support to the students.
The University of Bristol is a red brick research university located in Bristol, United Kingdom. It received its royal charter in 1909, and its predecessor institution, University College, Bristol, had been in existence since 1876.
Course Level: Bursaries are available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Bursaries are awarded to learn any of the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Bursaries will be awarded £1000 per annum.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Students are a new undergraduate starting your course in 2017/18,
- Students are a Home/UK student, funded through your Regional Funding Provider (e.g Student Finance England)
- Students are living in University-allocated accommodation,
- Student’s household income is below £20,000 per annum, and
- The address given on your UCAS form falls into one of our designated areas – see the information box below for full details.
Nationality: Home/UK applicants can apply for these Bursaries.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is September 16, 2017.