Australian Catholic University is now accepting applications for Sister Assumption Neary Bursary within the faculty of health sciences. Domestic and international students are eligible to apply for this bursary programme.
This scholarship provides support to students who have faced hardship, or disadvantage in accessing higher education, whether because of their race or background, disabilities, or regional location.
Australian Catholic University is a publicly funded university with seven campuses around Australia. It is one of the few Australian universities with a presence in Europe, having opened the Rome Centre in Italy in 2015.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue bachelor degree program.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded within the faculty of health sciences.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship is valued at $2,500, to be paid in one lump sum.
Number of Scholarships: There is one scholarship available.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Citizenship: domestic and international students
- Faculty: Health Sciences
- Course: Bachelor of Nursing (including dual degrees)
- Campus: Ballarat
- Year level: First year
Nationality: Domestic and international students are eligible to apply for this bursary programme.
How to Apply: Apply online by clicking the button below and completing the application form. You must attach the following documentation with your application:
A written statement of approximately 200 words outlining:
- Tell us about the hardship or barriers you have faced in accessing higher education and how your degree will change your future.
- Provide evidence of the hardship and barriers you have faced as stated in your written statement.
- For the purposes of this scholarship, if your application is submitted on the basis of being from a regional location, this must be more than 150km from Ballarat, and officially classed as a regional or remote area.
Application Deadline: Application deadline is December 3, 2017.