Do you have a study abroad photo everyone admires? Want to show off your experience?
Submit your photo to the 2017 Adelphi Study Abroad Photo Contest.
- Entries must be original photographs, taken by or featuring you during a study abroad experience for which you earned Adelphi University credit.
- Photos must have been taken between September 2016 and August 2017.
- Photos featuring students (you or others) are strongly encouraged.
- All digital files must be JPEG format and resolution must be at least 300 dots per inch (dpi).
- Photos should express the culture, people or traditions of the host country.
Guidelines and Submission Instructions
- A maximum of 3 photos may be submitted per student.
- Multiple photos may be submitted to the same category.
- Label photos with your first initial, last name, and number of the entry. (Ex: sharrison1; sharrison2; sharrison3).
- The email should include study abroad program/term, category, and location of photo.
- Email submissions to cie-at-adelphi.edu. Use study abroad photo contest 2017 in the email title.
- The award committee will select a first place winner in each category.
- An additional overall winner will be selected by student vote during International Education Week (November 13-17).
- First place winners will receive a $50 gift card.
- Select entries will be displayed on the Center for International Education’s website, as well as at a reception during International Education Week in the University Center.
- Winning photos will be used to promote study abroad at Adelphi University.
Photo Submission Deadline: September 15, 2017