Applications are invited for Adobe India-Women in Technology Scholarship for the 2016-2017 academic year. International applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
At Adobe, they are focused on creating engaging digital experiences to better serve consumers, digital marketers, creative professionals, developers, and enterprises. They bring together the smartest, most driven individuals and give them the freedom to nurture their intellectual curiosity.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing master degree program.
Study Subject: This scholarship recognizes outstanding female students in the technology field.
Scholarship Award: This scholarship will cover:
- An internship at Adobe for 2017. Provide Adobe collaboration and mentoring for BTP.
- The remainder of the winner’s B. Tech tuition fee: 1 or 2 years.
- Travel to Grace Hopper Conference and participate.
- If any paper (Based on Internship/BTP collaboration) gets accepted in a conference (approved by Adobe), travel to that conference for one author.
- An Adobe India wide program will be arranged for felicitation of these Scholarship winners.
Scholarship can be taken in India
Eligibility: In order to be eligible for the 2017 Women-in-Technology Scholarship, India, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a female student currently enrolled at a university for the 2016-2017 academic year
- Intend to be enrolled as a full-time student at a university for the 2017-2018 academic year
Nationality: International applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
How to Apply: Email your application by, 30th September 2016 to witindia-at-adobe.com
Applications must include:
- SoPA Resume
- Academic transcripts from your current and/or past institution
- One Reference from a Professor (will request letters from your references via email)
The announcement of the Scholarship: 30th October 2016.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is 30th September 2016.