Adobe Research is pleased to invite applications to the inaugural Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship for the year 2017. Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Up to ten recipients will be selected from applicants of any nationality who are studying computer science. Applicants must be female student currently enrolled as an undergraduate student at a university for the 2017-2018 academic year.
The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship recognizes outstanding undergraduate female students anywhere in the world who are studying computer science.
The aim of the scholarship is to bring more gender diversity to the technology industry and creating the best products is bringing a diverse group of people together.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate degree programme.
Study Subject: This scholarship is available in the field of computer science.
Scholarship Award: The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship includes:
- A $10,000 award paid once.
- A Creative Cloud subscription membership for one year.
- An Adobe Research mentor.
- An internship opportunity at Adobe for the 2017 summer.
Scholarship can be taken at: Abroad
Eligibility: In order to be eligible for the 2017 Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a female student currently enrolled as an undergraduate student at a university for the 2016-2017 academic year.
- Intend to be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at a university for the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Be majoring in computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related technical field.
- Maintain a strong academic record
- Not have a close relative working for Adobe Research.
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be female student currently enrolled as an undergraduate student at a university for the 2015-2016 academic year.
English Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Applications must include:
- A resume
- Academic transcripts from your current and/or past institution
- Three references (our online application system will request letters from your references via email)
- Answers to up to four essay questions, which will be available when we start accepting applications
- An optional 60-second video or multimedia submission describing your dream career.
Application Deadline: Applications are due October 31, 2016.