The Global Academy of Agriculture and Food Security is offering 3 undergraduate scholarships to UK students beginning their studies in September 2018. The Scholarships are competitive and awarded on the basis of academic merit.
The University of Edinburgh founded in 1582, is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s ancient universities. The university is deeply embedded in the fabric of the city of Edinburgh, with many of the buildings in the historic Old Town belonging to the university.
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing BSc programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Agricultural Sciences.
- Scholarship Award: Each scholarship is worth £1,500 and is tenable for one year.
- Number of Scholarships: There are three scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students from the UK are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be nationals and residents of the UK and be classified as a Scottish or Rest of UK for tuition fee purposes. Applicants must have applied for any BSc Agricultural Sciences programme offered by the Global Academy of Agriculture and Food Security commencing in the 2018-2019 academic year. Applicants should have firmly accepted their offer of admission by the scholarship deadline of May 31, 2018.
How to Apply:
In order to gain access to the scholarship application system applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. Please note that, following the submission of an application for admission, it can take up to five working days for all system checks to be completed and for access to be granted. The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd.