The All India Council for Technical Education has announced the availability of AICTE PG (GATE/GPAT) Scholarship for Indian Students. The scholarship is available to pursue post graduation in the fields of engineering, architecture, and pharmacy.
The aim of the scholarship is to encourage higher education of students.
The All India Council for Technical Education is the statutory body and a national-level council for technical education, under Department of Higher Education.
Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue Postgraduate (M.E/M.Tech./M.Pharm) programme.
Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in engineering, architecture, and pharmacy.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover the following:
- The GATE/GPAT Scholarship will be disbursed for a maximum period of 24 months or till completion of courses /date of submission of thesis whichever is earlier.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in India
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Only GATE/GPAT qualified candidates are eligible for GATE/GPAT scholarship.
- Candidates admitted for part time courses are not eligible for GATE/GPAT scholarship.
Nationality: Indian applicants are eligible for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have qualified GATE/GPAT.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through the online processor.
- All the Post Graduate Students having valid GATE/GPAT score and admitted in AICTE approved programmes/Institutions shall collect the Unique ID from the institute and log in to the AICTE Web portal at www.aicte-india.org for uploading the following documents in JPEG/PDF format only.
- Scanned copy of GATE/GPAT score card.
- Scanned copy of the first page of Bank Passbook having the details of the beneficiary, Name of the Bank and Branch and IFS Code. (Note: Joint Account is not permitted, the bank account has to be Aadhaar seeded with Aadhaar Card details. Bank account should not either be closed or transferred during the period of course.
- Scanned copy of the valid Category Certificate for SC/ST, OBC & Non-Creamy Layer (NCL-latest issued by the Competent Authority for OBC candidates only).
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 31, 2017.