Applicants are invited to apply for Aker Master and PhD Scholarship to pursue study at world leading universities. The scholarship is open for Norwegian students.
The aim of the scholarship is to support applicants to take a master or PhD at one of the world leading universities.
Aker Solutions ASA, a Norwegian oil services company based in Oslo, provides oilfield products, systems and services worldwide for customers in the oil and gas industry.
- Application Deadline: September 23, 2018
- Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue master and PhD programme.
- Study Subject: The scholarship can be applied by students from all disciplines.
- Scholarship Award: Aker Scholarship gives funding that complements other support schemes.
- Nationality: Norwegian
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in abroad
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Norwegian applicants can apply for the scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must complete a Bachelor by the summer of 2019 to apply.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
- The mode of applying is online.
How to Apply:
Applicants must include CVs, grades, recommendation letters, references and other relevant documentation. If you apply for a Master’s scholarship, must submit an application letter on typically 2-3 pages describing yourself, what you want to study and why, as well as justify why you should receive a scholarship. If applicants want support for a PhD, they must also attach a project description to typically 4-10 pages.