The Australian National University now wishes to invite applicants for its Deep Human History Laureate PhD Scholarships to support students while they undertake a PhD in Indigenous Australian history at the University.
The aim of the scholarships is to support students while they undertake a PhD in Indigenous Australian history at the University.
The Australian National University (ANU) is a national research university located in Canberra, the capital of Australia. Its main campus in Acton encompasses seven teaching and research colleges, in addition to several national academies and institutes.
- Application Deadline: Application deadline for domestic students is October 31, 2018, and for International students is November 13, 2018.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Australian Indigenous History.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship offers a stipend of $29,861 per annum paid fortnightly in arrears.
- Successful international candidates will also be awarded an HDR Fee Remission Merit Scholarship, to cover the International Student Fees for the standard duration of the research program, subject to the student being ranked as competitive in a merit?based selection process.
- A recipient is eligible to receive a reimbursement of up to $500 for costs associated with the production of the thesis.
- Recipients are also eligible for paid medical, maternity/paternity leave.
- Nationality: Domestic or international students are eligible to apply for the scholarships
- Number of Scholarships: Three scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Domestic or international students are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be enrolling full-time in a program of study for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in the School of History at the Australian National University.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply:
Applications are completed and submitted via the “Online Application” link given below.