The Australian National University offers five scholarships available for the semester 1, 2018 intake for new international students’ from Indonesia known as the ANU-Study Canberra Indonesia Scholarship. Scholarships are available for pursuing the undergraduate programme.
The objective of the award is to provide support for living costs to successful applicants who have achieved at an excellent level in their final years of schooling or university studies
ANU is a world-leading university in Australia’s capital. Our focus is on research as an asset and an approach to education.
All applicants, whether domestic or international, must provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
- Application deadline: January 15, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing the undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The Scholarship will be valued at $10,000. The first instalment of $2,500 will be paid to the student upon them enrolling in their chosen undergraduate program. The remaining funds will be paid after the census date of the first semester that the student is enrolled.
- Nationality: Indonesian
- Number of Scholarships: Five scholarships available
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Indonesia
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Is an international student;
- Is a citizen of Indonesia, with most recent study completed in Indonesia prior to commencing their ANU program;
- Is enrolling in the first year of a single, or double, undergraduate program in 2018;
- Has achieved excellent results in their secondary studies qualification; and
- Has applied, and received an unconditional offer for admission to the Australian National University by the date advertised on the University website;
- English Language Requirements: All applicants, whether domestic or international, must provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
How to Apply: Eligible applicants will need to apply for the scholarship separately from their application for admission.