The Armaments Corporation of South Africa (Armscor) is now accepting applications for the undergraduate or postgraduate bursaries. The bursaries are available for South African Students.
The aim of the bursaries is to support qualified South African students who are registered full time for Honours, Masters or Doctoral level.
The Armaments Corporation of South Africa (Armscor) is the arms procurement agency of the South African Department of Defence.
Course Level: Bursaries are available to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate programmes.
Study Subject: Bursaries are awarded in the following fields:
- Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Naval/Marine Engineering
- Computer Science
- Human Movement Sciences
Scholarship Award: Bursaries are will cover the following:
- Tuition fees
- Accommodation and meals
- Prescribed books
- In addition, our bursary-holders may apply for funding which can be used to attend local conferences, workshops, and a visit to a laboratory or any other activity that supports the beneficiaries’ current research progression
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in South Africa
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Candidates must have an interest in working in the South African Defence Industry.
- Good academic record.
- Candidates must be registered or intending to register at an SA public university.
- Candidate must be a South African citizen.
- Nationality: South Africa applicants are eligible to apply for the bursaries.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a previous year degree.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email:
- Send your CV, matric results and a full academic results report or transcript to bursaries-at-armscor.co.za.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is October 31, 2017.