Australian Postgraduate Award Industry (APAI) PhD Scholarship
The Australian National University, Canberra, Australia
Applications are now open for a 3 year APAI PhD scholarship. The position is funded by a multidisciplinary Australian Research Council Linkage grant.
Applicants wishing to pursue a PhD as part of this multidisciplinary project are sought in one of the following three areas: (1) Chemical Ecology, (2) Population Genetics, (3) Climate Change modelling or a combination of these fields.
Applicants must hold either a First Class Honours Science Degree, a Master Degree in Science or equivalent qualification. A sound scientific background in one of the above three fields or a combination of these fields is essential. Evidence of research excellence as demonstrated by publications is highly desirable.
Ref No: LP0989338 APAI
Closing date: April 20, 2009.
For details: http://cos.anu.edu.au/HDR/Scholarships.php
For further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need Scholarship Help? Comment and Discuss.
Related Scholarships and Financial Aid Positions:
- Australian Postgraduate Award Industry (APAI) PhD scholarship
- Australian Postgraduate Awards – Industry (APAI)
- Work, Life & Sustainable Living – Industry (APAI) Scholarship, Australia
- Masters/PhD Scholarship (APAI) at University of Melbourne, Australia 2012
- The Endeavour Postgraduate Award by Australian Government, Australia
- Australian Postgraduate Award (APA) at Queensland University of Technology, Australia