Axiata Foundation funded National Secondary School Programme for Malaysian students in Malaysia-2012
Course Level:Secondary level
Scholarship Provider: Axiata Foundation
Scholarship can be taken at: Malaysia
To be eligible for the National Secondary School Programme, you will have to meet the following criteria,
• You must be a Malaysian citizen or a Malaysian permanent resident
• You must achieve a minimum of 5 A’s in the Ujian Pencapaian Sekolah Rendah (UPSR) trial examinations
• You must consistently be a top ten student in Standard 4, 5 and 6 of your Primary School education
• You must display an active participation in sports, clubs and societies, and/or the performing arts
• You must be proficient in both English and Bahasa Malaysia, and any other spoken and written languages are favourable.
• Priority is given to students from low income and rural families
Scholarship Open for International Students: No
Scholarship Description: The first level of the programme is for Secondary School, where students who have displayed academic excellence through the Ujian Penilaian Sekolah Rendah (UPSR) and outstanding extra-curricular activities are sponsored to complete five years of education. The Young Talent Programme will cover the full five years of the secondary school education, subject to Axiata Foundation’s terms and conditions. The programme’s coverage includes all tuition fees, text books, school uniforms and laptops. A non-curriculum fund will be provided for students to participate in the school based extra-curricular activities. In addition to the school related fees, Axiata Foundation will also bear the full cost of the Ax-Factor initiatives.
How to Apply: Online
Scholarship Application Deadline: 6 September 2011