The University of Birmingham is delighted to offer Bellerbys Undergraduate Outstanding Achievement Scholarship. International students (Non-EU) can apply for this scholarship.
This Scholarship aims to assist high education achieving and highly motivated UK students at the University of Birmingham.
Birmingham has been challenging and developing great minds for more than a century. Characterised by a tradition of innovation, research at the University has broken new ground, pushed forward the boundaries of knowledge and made an impact on people’s lives.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue the undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the fields of Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences.
Scholarship Award: The University of Birmingham is pleased to announce six scholarship awards of £2000 for students applying for entry to an undergraduate programme at the University starting September 2017 and who are currently studying at either Bellerbys Brighton, Oxford, London or Cambridge.
Number of Scholarships: Six scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full time undergraduate programme starting September 2017. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate programme based at Birmingham’s UK campus.
- Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the programme.
- Be studying at either Bellerbys Brighton, Oxford, London or Cambridge.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship;
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- Start their studies at the University in September 2017 (the scholarship award cannot be deferred).
- Accept an offer from (i.e. gone ‘firm’ with) the University of Birmingham by 30 June 2017.
Please note that students already registered and studying on a programme at the University of Birmingham in the UK, and students applying for MBChB Medicine and Surgery or BDS Dental Surgery are not eligible for this scholarship.
Nationality: International students (Non-EU) applicants can apply for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate programme based at Birmingham’s UK campus.
English language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
How to Apply: Application forms will be sent out to offer holders by college counsellors. Once application forms have been completed, they must be returned to the college counsellor. Applications should be made through your college
Application Deadline: Scholarship is application deadline is July 21, 2017.