Applications are invited for beNova Scholarships Program at the Nova School of Business and Economics. The scholarships cover their tuition fees, transport and meal expenses.
Created in 2012 by three Nova SBE Alumni – Virgínia Lopes, Eduardo Marques and José Portela – in collaboration with Nova SBE, the beNova Scholarships Program aims to guarantee that students with financial difficulties will continue with their studies.
The Nova School of Business and Economics is the most prestigious business school in Portugal and a leading business school in Europe. It is the faculty of economic and management sciences, of the Universidade Nova de Lisboa.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing bachelor’s programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The scholarships cover their tuition fees, transport and meal expenses.
Scholarship can be taken in Portugal
Eligibility: The applications for the 6th edition of beNova Scholarships Program are now open and any student under these circumstances can apply.
Nationality: Students from Portugal are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
How to Apply: Applications should be sent via e-mail. In addition to these data, then the process should be completed with the following documents in digital form until November 6:
- Proof of enrollment for current year in undergraduate degree
- Citizen’s Card or Identity Card
- Cover letter (max 1 page A4)
- IRS Declaration household, for the year 2016 and its settlement document
- Map of Credit Responsibilities 2016 (through the website of the Bank of Portugal or finances)
- Other documents of deprived economic situation (eg Changing the employment situation of the country during 2017.)
Application Deadline: The application deadline is November 31, 2017.