Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology is inviting applications for international PhD program in Biological Bases of Human Diseases.
• 1 PhD project is available
• Visit(s) to foreign partner laboratory
• Multidisciplinary training
• Fellowship (net) 1700 Euro/month
• Start date: October 2016
- Candidates for Bio4Med International PhD Program must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Poland for more than 12 months in the past 3 years.
- Applicants should hold a Master of Science degree (or equivalent) in biology, chemistry, biophysics or related field obtained within four years before the call, have some relevant laboratory experience and be proficient in English.
- See individual projects for any additional requirements.
How to Apply: For additional information please contact Ms. Katarzyna Gardocka: [email protected]
Applications may be uploaded on-line:
Application Deadline: September 2, 2016
The selection process will be conducted by the Recruitment Committee established by the Director of the Nencki Institute. Short-listed candidates with the highest score will be selected for personal interviews. Interviews will take place at the Nencki Institute in mid-September 2016. The results of the competition will be announced in September 2016.