Fullbridge is currently offering a free online course on Communication and Teamwork at edX . This course is one the few programs offered by Career Edge Specialization. This course aims at equipping all the participants with necessary communication skills required in industry.
This online skill development course teaches business communication skills needed in many types of industry settings. By doing this course students will learn how to handle any critical situation with an effective communication while working in a team.
Course at A Glance
Length: 4 weeks
Effort: 1-2 hours/week
Subject: Business & Management
Price: Free. Add a Verified Certificate for $29
Certificate Available: Yes
Fullbridge has teamed up with edX to bring this course Career Edge: Communication and Teamwork for the participants. Fullbridge is committed to helping young professionals succeed in the global economy through transformational professional and industry-specific skill-building programs.
EdX is a not-for-profit online education venture that provides you the latest MOOCs from best universities of the world and helps you create effective online teaching and learning experiences in a collaborative, private environment.
About This Course
This course will teach you how to throw an impact with a good and effective communication on your team. As communication plays an important role therefore it should be effective and formal. Students will learn basic tips and techniques of a good communication. Students will also learn to work in a team.
Effective Communication is significant for managers in the organizations so as to perform the basic functions of management, i.e., Planning, Organizing, Leading and Controlling. This course plays an important role in today’s scenario as it helps the participants to communicate and collaborate.
Why Take This Course?
By doing this course you will learn to become a good communicator and skillful team leader or a team member. This is a free online and self-paced course, students can set this according to their suitable tempo.
Participants will receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution’s logo to verify your achievement. The course is rich in high-quality text, images, video, audio and interactive elements to support your learning.
After the completion of this course participants will learn:
- About what the effective communication is
- How to choose appropriate communication styles and formats for different audiences and situations
- Structure email and PowerPoint communications for maximum impact
- About how to form an effective team and build a project plan
- How to plan and facilitate effective team meetings
- Use known techniques and practices to improve group collaboration
- Disagree constructively with peers
- Jim Pautz
Vice President of Coaching at Fullbridge
- Caroline Young
Chief Product Officer at Fullbridge
How To Join This Course
- Go to the course website link
- Create an edX account to SignUp
- Choose “Register Now” to get started.
- EdX offers honor code certificates of achievement, verified certificates of achievement, and XSeries certificates of achievement. Currently, verified certificates are only available in some courses.
- Once applicant sign up for a course and activate their account, click on the Log In button on the edx.org home page and type in their email address and edX password. This will take them to dashboard, with access to each of their active courses. (Before a course begins, it will be listed on their dashboard but will not yet have a “view course” option.)