The Open University is offering free online course on Business Fundamentals: Customer Engagement. This course is intended for anyone looking to develop and strengthen relationships with their customers or other stakeholders and does not require any previous experience of studying relationship marketing.
In this four week course, applicants will learn how to design activities to engage customers through relationships instead of a one-off sale. The course will start on April 3, 2017.
Course At Glance
Length: 4 weeks
Effort: 3 hours/week
Institution: Open University and Future learn
Certificate Available: Yes
Session: Course starts on April 3, 2017
The Open University (OU) is the largest academic institution in the UK and a world leader in flexible distance learning. Since it began in 1969, the OU has taught more than 1.8 million students and has almost 220,000 current students, including more than 15,000 overseas. The Open University is rated one of the best in the UK for student satisfaction in the National Student Survey. The OU is one of only four UK universities to have consistently achieved more than 90% in the survey’s history.
About This Course
This free online course introduces the principles of relationship marketing, revealing long-term relationships as the way to unlock value for marketers, customers and other stakeholders. Even if you have never considered marketing to be relevant to you personally, the ideas shared in this course will reveal how you can benefit from it – at work or elsewhere.
Why Take This Course?
This is a free online course. This MOOC will be offered with Video Transcripts in English. Applicants can get a verified certificate.
- Discuss and apply the key principles of relationship marketing to your customers.
- Improve your own performance in organizations of which you are a member.
- Develop your analytical and prioritization skills.
- Assess and appreciate the ethical issues surrounding marketing relationships.
This course is intended for anyone looking to develop and strengthen relationships with their customers or other stakeholders and does not require any previous experience of studying relationship marketing.
For further information about registration, the final assessment course, your eligibility and the BA in Business Management, visit the Open University website. The Open University does not operate in Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria. This means that Learners based in those countries will not be able to convert their participation in this Program to Open University course credits.
He is Lecturer in Marketing at the Open University. He is also a guest lecturer at the LSE. My research focuses on encouraging positive behaviour change such as smoking cessation and improving diet.
How To Join This Course
- Go to the course website link
- Sign Up At FutureLearn
- Select a course and Join
- Once a course has started, applicant will be able to access the course material
- After the start date, students will be able to access the course by following the Go To Course link on My Courses page.
- Applicants can buy, to show that they have completed a FutureLearn course.
- On some FutureLearn courses, learners will be able to pay to take an exam to qualify for a Statement of Attainment. (These are university-branded, printed certificates that provide proof of learning on the course topic(s)).