Delft University of Technology is offering free online course on Business Model Metrics and Advanced Tools. Students will also learn about advanced tools to help support the bridge between business model thinking and IT implementation.
In this eight week course, applicants will learn advanced business model tools and metrics to help you achieve an agile business model. This course will start on October 1, 2017.
Course At A Glance
Length: 8 weeks
Effort: 2-4 hours pw
Subject: Business & Management
Institution: Delft University of Technology and edx
Certificate Available: Yes, Add a Verified Certificate for $49
Session: Course Starts on October 1, 2017
Delft University of Technology is the largest and oldest technological university in the Netherlands. Our research is inspired by the desire to increase fundamental understanding, as well as by societal challenges.
About This Course
Do you want to enhance your business model by creating a clear focus or implement your new business model innovation into your IT?
Why Take This Course?
In this business and management course, we will discuss business model agility and how specific business model metrics will help you focus on the overall goals of our business.
- How to combine and understand technical opportunities, consumer behaviour and agile Business Model design and Innovation
- How to use metrics to help you focus your business model
- Understand the different types of business model metrics
- How to implement business models in IT, either in a business eco-system or in your own Enterprise Architecture.
Harry Bouwman is a full professor at Åbo Akademi University, Finland, and associate professor at Faculty of Technology, Policy and Management, TU Delft. He is specialized in Business Models, BM Innovation and Mobile Applications.
Mark de Reuver
Mark de Reuver is associate professor at Faculty of Technology, Policy and Management, TU Delft. He specializes on ICT platforms for enabling business model innovation.
Timber Haaker is senior advisor at InnoValor and senior researcher at Faculty TPM, TU Delft. He advices public and private organizations on business models and innovation management.
Secondary school; basic notions about business and/or practical business experience, some basic knowledge on enterprise architectures, business processes and IT.
How To Join This Course
- Go to the course website link
- Create an edX account to SignUp
- Choose “Register Now” to get started.
- EdX offers honor code certificates of achievement, verified certificates of achievement, and XSeries certificates of achievement. Currently, verified certificates are only available in some courses.
- Once applicant sign up for a course and activate their account, click on the Log In button on the orghomepage and type in their email address and edX password. This will take them to the dashboard, with access to each of their active courses. (Before a course begins, it will be listed on their dashboard but will not yet have a “view course” option.)