Accenture is offering free online course on Digital Skills: Retail. This course is for anyone seeking to develop their entrepreneurial skills, preparing to enter the workplace or looking to change careers.
In this three week course, applicants will discover the impact digital is having on the retail industry and what it means for you. This course will start on February 5, 2018.
Course At Glance
Length: 3 weeks
Effort: 2 hours/week
Subject: Digital Skills: Retail
Institution: Accenture and Future learn
Certificate Available: Yes
Session: Course starts on February 5, 2018
Accenture Digital Skills is a free, interactive series of courses which help and prepare people to build the digital skills necessary to gain a job or start a business.
About This Course
Digital technology is transforming the world of retail. You’ll learn about the impact of this transformation, from data transforming customer experiences and operations, to the increasing impact of connected devices and automation.
Why Take This Course?
Applicants will also look ahead, asking what the different concepts and technologies mean for the future of retail and for those that work in this industry.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to…
- Describe how digital has created new ways for retailers and customers to connect.
- Describe how digital can help retailers improve customer experience.
- Explain what Omni-channel means and understand the new channels digital enables.
- Explain the increasingly important role that digital marketing and social media are playing in retail.
- Describe how digital enables retailers to give their customers a more personalized experience.
This course is for anyone seeking to develop their entrepreneurial skills, preparing to enter the workplace or looking to change careers. No prior experience or qualifications required.
Simon has worked in Retail for over 10 years and has a deep passion for teaching, retail and bringing to life the fascinating and exciting world of the future of digital.
How To Join This Course
- Go to the course website link
- Sign Up At FutureLearn
- Select a course and Join
- Once a course has started, applicant will be able to access the course material
- After the start date, students will be able to access the course by following the Go To Course link on My Courses page.
- Applicants can buy, to show that they have completed a FutureLearn course.
- On some FutureLearn courses, learners will be able to pay to take an exam to qualify for a Statement of Attainment. (These are university-branded, printed certificates that provide proof oflearning on the course topic(s)).