Grenoble Ecole de Management is offering free online course on Digital Transformation of Businesses and Services. This course is designed for the employees of services or industrial companies, who are aiming to digitise their services, and want to understand the impact of this transformation on their organisation and culture.
The overall objective of this course is to explore the impact of digital transformation on businesses and services and find out how to implement it in your own organisation. The course will start on October 9, 2017.
Course At Glance
Length: 4 weeks
Effort: 3 hours/week
Subject: Digital Transformation of Businesses and Services
Institution: Grenoble Ecole de Management and Future learn
Certificate Available: Yes
Session: Course starts on October 9, 2017
Established in 1984 by Grenoble’s Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Grenoble Ecole de Management is one of the best French (top 6) and European (top 20) business schools.
About This Course
Technology is changing every aspect of how businesses and services, whether public or private, operate – a process known as digital transformation. On this free online course, you will explore the impact of digital transformation and the issues arising from it, and learn how to implement digital transformation in your organisation, especially where to begin.
Why Take This Course?
This is a free online course. This MOOC will be offered with Video Transcripts in English. Applicants can get a verified certificate.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to…
- Explore tools and methods that, beyond the purely technical aspects, initiate a digital transformation around your service offering
- Investigate new jobs, roles and responsibilities induced by the digital transformation of services and businesses
- Develop a digital strategy and business models for your digitized service offering
- Experiment the evolution of Marketing impacted by the digital
- Assess how to industrialize services by integrating digital and human aspects
- Debate the good and bad sides of the digital transformation remaining critical and conscious of human and technical balance
This course is designed for the employees of services or industrial companies, who are aiming to digitise their services, and want to understand the impact of this transformation on their organisation and culture.
Professeur à Grenoble Ecole de Management et responsable pédagogique de programmes en « Culture et Ingénierie des service ». Consultant en management des systèmes d’information et système de services.
Digital maker since 1992
How To Join This Course
- Go to the course website link
- Sign Up At FutureLearn
- Select a course and Join
- Once a course has started, applicant will be able to access the course material
- After the start date, students will be able to access the course by following the Go To Course link on My Courses page.
- Applicants can buy, to show that they have completed a FutureLearn course.
- On some FutureLearn courses, learners will be able to pay to take an exam to qualify for a Statement of Attainment. (These are university-branded, printed certificates that provide proof of learning on the course topic(s)).