Microsoft is offering free online course on Microsoft SharePoint Online for Site Administrators. This course is designed to provide you with the necessary skills to implement SharePoint Online, provide rich site architecture and articulate search, as well as improve the productivity experience for your virtual teams.
Applicants will learn the skills to implement and administer a SharePoint Online solution, one of the hottest features in Office 365, for your organization or clients.
Course At A Glance
Effort: 2-4 hours pw
Subject: Computer Science
Institution: Microsoft and edx
Certificate Available: Yes, Add a Verified Certificate for $99
We live in a mobile-first and cloud-first world. Computing is ubiquitous, and experiences span devices and exhibit ambient intelligence. Billions of sensors, screens and devices – in conference rooms, living rooms, cities, cars, phones, PCs – are forming a vast network and streams of data that simply disappear into the background of our lives.
About This Course
Are you an IT Professional looking to streamline your work environment to the cloud and still provide a grounded collaboration experience?
SharePoint online is one of the hottest features in Office 365. It allows organizations to collaborate in a variety of different ways. This course is designed to provide you with the necessary skills to implement SharePoint Online, provide rich site architecture and articulate search, as well as improve the productivity experience for your virtual teams.
Why Take This Course?
SharePoint online is one of the hottest features in Office 365. It allows organizations to collaborate in a variety of different ways.
- Create and configure an Office 365 SharePoint infrastructure
- Create and configure Taxonomy and rich Search integration
- Manage sites and solutions
- Implement Add-ins
- Manage permissions
Christina is Senior Content Developer with the Microsoft Learning Experience group, specializing in SharePoint product and services. She has leveraged the power of SharePoint since its inception and has served in every role pertaining to the product.
Dan grew up in Ft. Lauderdale, FL, and currently resides in Minneapolis, MN. He enlisted in the US Air Force for 5 years and served in Italy and England.
- Helpful if you understand On Premise SharePoint, but not required
- Basic computer terminology
How To Join This Course
- Go to the course website link
- Create an edX account to SignUp
- Choose “Register Now” to get started.
- EdX offers honor code certificates of achievement, verified certificates of achievement, and XSeries certificates of achievement. Currently, verified certificates are only available in some courses.
- Once applicant sign up for a course and activate their account, click on the Log In button on the edx.org homepage and type in their email address and edX password. This will take them to the dashboard, with access to each of their active courses. (Before a course begins, it will be listed on their dashboard but will not yet have a “view course” option.)