Microsoft is offering free online course on SharePoint Hybrid Configuration. This course requires familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft SQL and PowerShell helpful.
In this course, students will learn how to configure SharePoint hybrid solutions such as search. The course will start on July 1, 2017.
Course At A Glance
Effort: 4-6 hours pw
Subject: Computer Science
Institution: Microsoft and edx
Certificate Available: Yes, Add a Verified Certificate for $99
Session: Course Starts on July 1, 2017
Microsoft is offering this online course via edX platform. Microsoft is offering the course via renowned online platform edX. In this new connected world, Microsoft believes technology creates opportunity, and courses are designed to provide you with the core development skills needed to be successful in the cloud-first, mobile-first world.
About This Course
In this course, you will learn how to configure SharePoint hybrid solutions such as search, Business Connectivity Services, Microsoft OneDrive for Business, profiles, and extranet sharing. You will gain insights into the benefits of each of the hybrid solutions, along with technical steps on how to configure, troubleshoot, and manage a SharePoint hybrid environment.
- How to configure SharePoint hybrid solutions
- The ways in which SharePoint hybrid solutions can be configured for Business Connectivity Services, Microsoft OneDrive for Business, Profiles, and extranet sharing
- Technical steps on how to configure, troubleshoot, and manage a SharePoint hybrid Environment
- Understanding of the benefits that come with each of the hybrid solutions
Jeremy Taylor is a SharePoint consultant, author, and trainer based in Canberra, Australia, who has more than 11 years’ experience in designing, building and supporting SharePoint farms across the Australian Federal Government, large enterprises, and small- to medium-sized businesses.
Neil Hodgkinson (PhD, MCSM: SharePoint) is a senior program manager in the CXP, CAT team within the Applications and Services Group at Microsoft.
Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft SQL and PowerShell helpful
How To Join This Course
- Go to the course website link
- Create an edX account to SignUp
- Choose “Register Now” to get started.
- EdX offers honor code certificates of achievement, verified certificates of achievement, and XSeries certificates of achievement. Currently, verified certificates are only available in some courses.
- Once applicant sign up for a course and activate their account, click on the Log In button on the edx.org homepage and type in their email address and edX password. This will take them to the dashboard, with access to each of their active courses. (Before a course begins, it will be listed on their dashboard but will not yet have a “view course” option.)