Microsoft is offering free online course on IT Support: Troubleshooting Windows. This course is designed to teach basic troubleshooting skills for Windows 10.
In this four week course, applicants will learn how to troubleshoot basic Windows issues, using the built-in tools to identify faulty configuration settings. This course will start on December 28, 2017.
Course At A Glance
Length: 4 weeks
Effort: 2-3 hours pw
Subject: Computer Science
Institution: Microsoft and edx
Certificate Available: Yes, Add a Verified Certificate for $99
Session: Course Starts on December 28, 2017
We live in a mobile-first and cloud-first world. Computing is ubiquitous, and experiences span devices and exhibit ambient intelligence.
About This Course
This course is designed to teach basic troubleshooting skills for Windows 10. In this course we discuss common issues that arise and tools to help you resolve them. Some of the skills covered in this course include:
- Troubleshooting Windows installation problems.
- Troubleshooting Windows web browser problems.
- Troubleshooting application installation issues.
- Troubleshooting Windows Authentication problems.
- Use of Windows reliability tools.
Why Take This Course?
In this course we discuss common issues that arise and tools to help you resolve them.
- Troubleshooting Windows Installation
- Using Windows troubleshooting and monitoring Tools
- Troubleshooting web browser settings
- Troubleshooting application installation issues
- Troubleshooting Windows authentication
Brandon is a content developer who has been publishing training content at Microsoft for 16 years.
How To Join This Course
- Go to the course website link
- Create an edX account to SignUp
- Choose “Register Now” to get started.
- EdX offers honor code certificates of achievement, verified certificates of achievement, and XSeries certificates of achievement. Currently, verified certificates are only available in some courses.
- Once applicant sign up for a course and activate their account, click on the Log In button on the edx.org homepage and type in their email address and edX password. This will take them to the dashboard, with access to each of their active courses. (Before a course begins, it will be listed on their dashboard but will not yet have a “view course” option.)