Accenture is offering Social Media Free Online Course. This course is for those seeking to develop their entrepreneurial skills, preparing to enter the workplace or looking to change careers.
In this two week course, applicants will learn how to use social media for business, from creating a social media presence to measuring success. The course will start on January 8, 2018.
Course At Glance
Length: 2 weeks
Effort: 1 hours/week
Subject: Social Media
Institution: Accenture and Future learn
Certificate Available: Yes
Session: Course starts on January 8, 2018
Accenture Digital Skills is a free, interactive series of courses which help and prepare people to build the digital skills necessary to gain a job or start a business.
About This Course
Does your business need to use social media? Find out why social media is relevant for businesses today and how you can use it to establish and improve your brand.
You’ll learn about the key steps in promoting your brand through social media, including setting campaign objectives, identifying the target audience and the right channels, creating engaging content and managing your presence. You will also look at examples of different social media channels, tips for using them and how to measure success and improve your campaigns.
Why Take This Course?
This is a free online course. This MOOC will be offered with Video Transcripts in English. Applicants can get a verified certificate.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to…
- Explain what Social Media is
- Describe how it can be used to build a brand
- Explain what target groups are
- Identify social media channels
- Explain tips for messaging
- Describe the role of a Social Media Manager
- Identify Social Media Management tools
This course is for those seeking to develop their entrepreneurial skills, preparing to enter the workplace or looking to change careers. No prior experience or qualifications required.
How To Join This Course
- Go to the course website link
- Sign Up At FutureLearn
- Select a course and Join
- Once a course has started, applicant will be able to access the course material
- After the start date, students will be able to access the course by following the Go To Course link on My Courses page.
- Applicants can buy, to show that they have completed a FutureLearn course.
- On some FutureLearn courses, learners will be able to pay to take an exam to qualify for a Statement of Attainment. (These are university-branded, printed certificates that provide proof of learning on the course topic(s)).