Accenture is offering free online course on Digital Skills: Web Analytics. This course is for anyone with an interest in web analytics who is looking to develop their entrepreneurial skills, preparing to enter the workplace or looking to change careers.
In this two week course, applicants will learn about the role of analytics in business, the types of analytics and techniques used and why they are important. This course will start on January 22, 2018.
Course At Glance
Length: 2 weeks
Effort: 2 hours/week
Subject: Digital Skills: Web Analytics
Institution: Accenture and Future learn
Certificate Available: Yes
Session: Course starts on January 22, 2018
Accenture Digital Skills is a free, interactive series of courses which help and prepare people to build the digital skills necessary to gain a job or start a business.
About This Course
Running a successful online business often requires a good working knowledge of web analytics. On this course, you will explore the basics of analytics, different types of analytics and why they are important for business.
Why Take This Course?
Students will also learn the processes involved in creating a successful online business, including measuring objectives, outcomes and continually improving. And finally, you will learn how to apply analytics, looking particularly at Google Analytics.
- By the end of the course, you’ll be able to…
- Describe what analytics is
- Explain why analytics is important for business
- Identify the different types of analytics including descriptive, diagnostic and prescriptive
- Describe the various web analytics processes and metrics used to measure online success
- Describe the segmentation process and explain why it is a useful analytical technique
- Identify the challenges faced by businesses in getting the right data
- Describe what Google Analytics is and explain why it is a useful tool
This course is for anyone with an interest in web analytics who is looking to develop their entrepreneurial skills, preparing to enter the workplace or looking to change careers. No prior experience or qualifications required.
Matthew is an experienced machine learning practitioner who leads Accenture’s Financial Service Applied Intelligence team for UK & Ireland.
How To Join This Course
- Go to the course website link
- Sign Up At FutureLearn
- Select a course and Join
- Once a course has started, applicant will be able to access the course material
- After the start date, students will be able to access the course by following the Go To Course link on My Courses page.
- Applicants can buy, to show that they have completed a FutureLearn course.
- On some FutureLearn courses, learners will be able to pay to take an exam to qualify for a Statement of Attainment. (These are university-branded, printed certificates that provide proof oflearning on the course topic(s)).