Galileo University is offering free online course on Monetize Android Apps with Business Models. This course is part of the GalileoX Android Developer MicroMasters Program that is specifically designed to teach the critical skills needed to be successful in this exciting field and to prepare you to take the Google Associate Android Developer Certification exam.
In this 4 week course, applicants will create profitable Apps using proven business models and earn money by developing your Android App using AdMob and more.This course will start on April 23, 2018.
Course At A Glance
Length: 4 weeks
Effort: 6-8 hours pw
Subject: Computer Science
Institution: Galileo University and edx
Certificate Available: Yes, Add a Verified Certificate for $200
Session: Course Starts on April 23, 2018
Located in Guatemala, Galileo University is a higher education institution, the product of 38 years of constant work and effort of an elite group of academics and professionals, lead by Eduardo Suger Cofiño, Ph.D., founder, and President. He has been able to put forward a completely innovative and non-traditional educational approach that Galileo calls “The revolution of education,” which is also impelled by very a clear motto: “To educate is to change visions and transform lives.”
About This Course
Learn how to monetize Android apps without adversely affecting the user experience. We will present the best practices of advertising, monetizing and publishing your Android app. We will also present an introduction to business models that will help you make money from an app using Google AdMob, Google’s mobile advertising platform specifically designed for mobile apps.
Why Take This Course?
This course is part of the GalileoX Android Developer MicroMasters Program that is specifically designed to teach the critical skills needed to be successful in this exciting field and to prepare you to take the Google Associate Android Developer Certification exam. In order to qualify for the MicroMasters Credential, you will need to earn a Verified Certificate in each of the four courses as well as Final Project.
- How to Monetize your application
- Improve user experience
- Create code to display Banner and Interstitial ads in an app
- Licensing and monitoring your application
- Publishing your application
Luis Betancourt (GME)
Consultant/Advisor/Speaker in Digital Marketing with a special focus on Search Marketing (SEO and PPC) and Web Analytics. More than 12 years working on Digital Marketing with companies like VoiceBunny, Voice123, ProColombia, VisitGuatemala, Bavaria, Colombia’s Country Brand, Newmarket, among others. Trainer and Mentor of Apps.co (Colombia’s IT Ministry’s Accelerator Program), Wayra (Telefonica’s Accerator Program) and the Google Launchpad Accelerator.
Skills in basic object oriented programming, especially in Java.
How To Join This Course
- Go to the course website link
- Create an edX account to SignUp
- Choose “Register Now” to get started.
- EdX offers honor code certificates of achievement, verified certificates of achievement, and XSeries certificates of achievement. Currently, verified certificates are only available in some courses.
- Once applicant signs up for a course and activate their account, click on the Log In button on the edx.org homepage and type in their email address and edX password. This will take them to the dashboard, with access to each of their active courses. (Before a course begins, it will be listed on their dashboard but will not yet have a “view course” option.)