This course teaches basic tasks that are necessary to create web applications with a strong semantic structure, re-usable style components and custom interactive features. The course will start on January 1, 2017.
Course At A Glance
Length: 5 weeks
Effort: 2-3 hours pw
Subject: Computer Science
Institution: Microsoft and edx
Certificate Available: Yes, Add a Verified Certificate for $49
Session: Course Starts on January 1, 2017
Microsoft is offering this online course via edX platform. Microsoft is offering the course via renowned online platform edX. In this new connected world, Microsoft believes technology creates opportunity, and courses are designed to provide you with the core development skills needed to be successful in the cloud-first, mobile-first world.
About This Course
This course teaches basic tasks that are necessary to create web applications with a strong semantic structure, re-usable style components and custom interactive features. This course includes hands-on labs that enable the learner to build basic HTML pages that are the components of a web application used to solve real world problems.
Why Take This Course?
This is a free online course. This MOOC will be offered with Video Transcripts in English. Applicants can get a verified certificate.
- Basic HTML markup and structure
- Advanced HTML components and elements
- Basic CSS Style Definitions
- A selection of External Libraries for HTML Applications
Sidney Andrews is a Microsoft Certified Trainer and Director of Developer Training with Opsgility.
Some light experience with software development is helpful but not necessary.
How To Join This Course
- Go to the course website link
- Create an edX account to SignUp
- Choose “Register Now” to get started.
- EdX offers honor code certificates of achievement, verified certificates of achievement, and XSeries certificates of achievement. Currently, verified certificates are only available in some courses.
- Once applicant sign up for a course and activate their account, click on the Log In button on the edx.org homepage and type in their email address and edX password. This will take them to the dashboard, with access to each of their active courses. (Before a course begins, it will be listed on their dashboard but will not yet have a “view course” option.)