The University of Virginia is offering free online course on Marketing Analytics. The course is ideal for practicing and aspiring marketing professionals who want to grow their knowledge, develop their career portfolio, and improve the effectiveness of their marketing campaigns.
In this earn the basics of marketing analytics and understand how to use data to ensure your marketing is effective. The course will start on .
Course At Glance
Length: 5 weeks
Effort: 2 hours/week
Subject: Marketing Analytics
Institution: University of Virginia and Future learn
Certificate Available: Yes
Session: Course starts on
The University of Virginia’s Darden School of Business delivers the world’s best business education experience to prepare entrepreneurial, global-minded and responsible leaders.
About This Course
Companies large and small are inundated with data about consumer choices. But that wealth of information does not always translate into better decisions. Knowing how to interpret data is the challenge – and marketers in particular are increasingly expected to use analytics to inform and justify their decisions.
In this course you will get the tools to measure the effectiveness of brand and customer assets, interpret regression analysis, calculate customer lifetime value, and design experiments as a way to evaluate and optimize marketing campaigns.
Why Take This Course?
This is a free online course. This MOOC will be offered with Video Transcripts in English. Applicants can get a verified certificate.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to…
- Explain types of analytics and how data-driven decision making impacts marketing
- Define and evaluate a brand and brand architecture
- Calculate customer lifetime value and its components
- Design and conduct experiments to test hypotheses about marketing and sales
- Interpret regression outputs and their impact on marketing
The course is ideal for practicing and aspiring marketing professionals who want to grow their knowledge, develop their career portfolio, and improve the effectiveness of their marketing campaigns. However it will also be of interest to anyone looking to learn the basics of marketing analytics.
Rajkumar Venkatesan is the Ronald Trzcinski Professor of Business Administration at the Darden Graduate School of Business, University of Virginia. Raj’s expertise is in marketing analytics.
How To Join This Course
- Go to the course website link
- Sign Up At FutureLearn
- Select a course and Join
- Once a course has started, applicant will be able to access the course material
- After the start date, students will be able to access the course by following the Go To Course link on My Courses page.
- Applicants can buy, to show that they have completed a FutureLearn course.
- On some FutureLearn courses, learners will be able to pay to take an exam to qualify for a Statement of Attainment. (These are university-branded, printed certificates that provide proof of learning on the course topic(s)).