Date: November 16, 2017
Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm (PST)
The University of Victoria, Royal Roads University, and Camosun College are launching first combined online career fair for international students. Sign up today to connect with international students from all three institutions in an online space.
The fair is an opportunity for employers to connect with international students from all three institutions who are looking for full-time, part-time and co-op/internship opportunities. International students can bring a fresh perspective into your workplace by contributing fluency in multiple languages, links to global markets, and cultural knowledge that can enhance your business practices.
Why participate in an online career fair?
- Try out a new recruitment technique
- Connect with a broad audience without visiting each post-secondary institution or even leaving your office
- Save travel time and costs while increasing opportunities for recruiter and staff participation
- Use webinars, video- and e-chatting options to connect with multiple students concurrently in public forums or private chats
- Search student profiles, download résumés and access student participant information before and after the fair