The University of Konstanz is delighted to offer Bridge Scholarships to support female junior researchers in gaining research qualifications and developing their careers. The stipends should enable talented researchers to start a successful postdoc-career.
The call aims to foster female researchers and researchers of gender minorities1 pursuing a scientific career.
The University of Konstanz is a university in the city of Konstanz in Baden-Württemberg, Germany. It was founded in 1966, and the main campus on the Gießberg was opened in 1972.
- Applications deadline: November 29, 2017
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to female postdoctoral researchers.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any of the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Amount depending on DFG-Guidelines:
Basic amount 1.750 Euro, research allowance 103 Euro
child allowance 400 Euro plus 100 Euro per additional child
- Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Entrance Requirements: Young female researchers and researchers of gender minorities1 can apply if fulfilling all following criteria:-
- Researchers who have generally finished their PhD when applying or whose defence date has not passed for longer than 18 months (due date: deadline; parental leave will be excluded).
- Researchers of the University of Konstanz or of another university or research institution who will pursue a postdoc in Konstanz.
- Researchers who can credibly present a scientific perspective of minimum two years in Konstanz, subsequent to the stipend (concerning funding, research projects and connect, on to a workgroup).
English Language Requirements: Proven proficiency in English: at least level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages is required.
How to Apply: Parts of the Application:
- Form Sheet
- Motivation Letter
- CV and PhD degree
- Reference Letter of Supervisor