The University of Kent is happy to announce Brussels School of International Studies Scholarship (PGT) for students starting in January. UK, EU and overseas students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
The University of Kent is a public research university based in Kent, United Kingdom. It was founded in 1965 and is recognised as a plate glass university.
- Application deadline: April 10, 2018 or November 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue MA or LLM degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to students at the Brussels School of International Studies, for any of the MA or LLM degrees.
- Scholarship Award: The Brussels School of International Studies (BSIS) award approximately €130,000 worth of scholarships each year.
- Number of Scholarships: Not available
- Nationality: UK, EU and overseas students
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU and overseas students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
- Entrance Requirements: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants should be holding an offer to study at the Brussels School of International Studies, for any of the MA or LLM degrees.
- Open to UK, EU and overseas fee-paying applicants.
- Open to full-time students only.
- English Language Requirements: Students whose first language is not English, and who live/study in a non-majority English-speaking country are required to have an appropriate grade/score in an approved English language examination.
How to Apply: Candidates should ensure that their application number is mentioned on their letter/email and indicate ‘scholarships’ in the subject title. Only successful recipients will be notified and this will normally take place within one week of the application deadline.