Norway Scholarships

Visit this page and explore the relevant details regarding best Norway scholarships and grants offered by prominent educational institutions and universities. Norway is recognized as one of the leading countries in offering the high standard education to international students. This section will provide you the latest information regarding Norway Scholarships and substantial financial aids covering wide range of academic courses ranging from vocational subject areas to master’s and doctoral programs.

Norway PhD Research Fellowship at University of Bergen

At the Department of Chemistry ( http://www.kj.uib.no/ ) a 3-year position as Research Fellow is available from 1 September 2008 (or earlier) in the field of petroleum chemistry/acoustics within the project “Epsilon multiphase flow measurement”. The PhD work will focus […]

Continue Reading

PhD scholarships University of Oslo Norway

The group of Networks and Distributed systems at the Department of Informatics, University of Oslo is announcing PhD scholarships.One PhD position is currently available in the area of middleware for distributing and disseminating information in large-scale dynamic systems. *** The […]

Continue Reading

Research Fellow Position University of Bergen

Research fellow (PhD position) in Developmental Biology of Marine SpongesThe Sars International Centre and The University of Bergen/Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences are now offering a Research Fellow (PhD position) for 3 years in developmental biology of marine sponges. […]

Continue Reading

PhD Position in Ecology NTNU

At NINA we wish to employ a PhD candidate in ecology. The duration of the position is 4 years, where 75% of the time will be allocated to the PhD project and the remaining 25% to various NINA projects. Applicants […]

Continue Reading

PhD position in Environmental Sciences

Phd position in bioenergy connected for forestry or environmental sciences Innledning: Høgskolen i Hedmark er organisert i fire avdelinger: Avdeling for lærerutdanning og naturvitenskap, Hamar, Avdeling for helse- og idrettsfag, Elverum, Avdeling for økonomi, samfunnsfag og informatikk, Rena og Avdeling […]

Continue Reading

Up to 7 PhD Research Fellowships

Department of Marine Technology is a major institution for higher education and research in marine technology. It is located in Trondheim at the Marine Technology Centre together with the applied research unit Marintek – a subsidiary of the SINTEF Group. […]

Continue Reading

PhD position in molecular evolution Norway

DOCTORAL RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP Four year PhD position in molecular evolution with 25% compulsory work available from 1. June 2008 at the Microbial Evolution Research Group (MERG), Department of Biology, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, University of Oslo In this […]

Continue Reading

PhD Fellow University of Oslo Norway

POSITION AS DOCTORAL RESEARCH FELLOW (PhD stipendiat) in FUNCTIONAL GENOMICS available at the Centre for Ecological and Evolutionary Synthesis (CEES), Department of Biology, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, University of Oslo. The position is available for a period of […]

Continue Reading

PHD POSITION IN ECONOMICS

PHD POSITION IN ECONOMICS Applications are invited for 1-2 vacant PhD position in economics at the Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology. The PhD fellowships are awarded for a total of 4 years and include 25% teaching […]

Continue Reading

DOCTORAL RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP University of Oslo

DOCTORAL RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP Four year PhD position in molecular evolution with 25% compulsory work available from 1. June 2008 at the Microbial Evolution Research Group (MERG), Department of Biology, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, University of Oslo In this […]

Continue Reading
Sponsored Links