Need-based “CEE-Scholarships” are available for the citizens of Central and Eastern Europe. Scholarships cover 25% of the total tuition fee to pursue Professional MBA Entrepreneurship & Innovation programme.
The Professional MBA Entrepreneurship & Innovation is jointly offered by the TU Wien and the Vienna University of Economics and Business.
Application deadline: June 30, 2018
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Professional MBA Entrepreneurship & Innovation programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study in the field of business administration.
Scholarship Award: 25% of the total tuition fee
Number of Scholarships: No
Scholarship can be taken in Austria
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Citizens of Central and Eastern Europe (Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Kirgisztan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan) are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: The successful candidates have to be citizens of CEE countries, have a first university degree and at least three years of management experience. Other criteria are the personal career track, motivation and financial need. To apply for the Professional MBA Entrepreneurship & Innovation candidates must meet the following formal requirements:
- Internationally recognized undergraduate degree equivalent to a bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of three years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
If you want to apply for the Professional MBA Entrepreneurship & Innovation, please submit your application as early as possible, since the program often fills to capacity. Applicants are admitted on a rolling basis.
- A complete application includes the following:
- Letter of motivation
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two letters of recommendation: one from your direct supervisor, another one from a person of your choice (no subordinates)
- Copy of high school diploma
- Copy of university diploma and grade transcript in original language
- Official translation of university diplomas (if the documents have not been issued in German or English). Find detailed information about the formal requirements here
- Confirmation of Austrian matriculation number, if applicable (e.g. copy of student ID card)
- Recent digital photograph
- Clear copy of valid passport
How to Apply:
Please fill in the online application form.