CEEPUS or Central European Exchange Program for University Studies is an exchange programme that awards scholarships to students. The programme awards scholarships are open to the students, who are citizens of the member countries, are studying at a CEEPUS network university and would like to go for a study exchange at another CEEPUS network university.
Applications are open for the Central European Exchange Program to pursue university studies. The programme awards scholarships to students, who are citizens of the member countries.
The aim of the programme is to produce graduates of responsible character with the necessary knowledge and skills for professional and national leadership
The University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague (UCT Prague) is the largest educational institution of its kind in Central Europe with a tradition spanning almost two centuries
Course Level: The programme is available to pursue Bachelor Master and PhD.
Study Subject: The programme is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The programme will cover the followings:
- Bachelor and Master Students: 9 000, 00 CZK
- Doctoral Students: 9 500, 00 CZK
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in the Czech Republic
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Citizens of member countries (Albania, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, the Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Prishtina/Kosovo) or students with “equal status” (e.g. residency in the member country)
- Students from CEEPUS network universities
- Students of Bachelor, Master and PhD
- Students who finished at least 2 semesters of a regular course of studies by the time they are being exchanged
- Students from network universities (winter semester and summer semester) or free movers (summer semester)
Nationality: Applicants of Albania, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, the Slovak Republic, Slovenia and Kosovo are eligible for the programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
English Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through the online processor.
- To study at UCT Prague with CEEPUS grant, you should apply both for CEEPUS scholarship and to UCT Prague.
- Contact your home university and your National CEEPUS Office to find out about the application process for the scholarship
- Find a supervisor at UCT Prague for your traineeship OR Ask your university to nominate you for a semester of study stay (courses)
- Submit application documents to UCT Prague*:
- Learning Agreement v
- Student Application From v
- Confirmation of English knowledge v
- Transcript of records
- Receive Letter of Award from the CEEPUS office, which enables you to receive the scholarship
- (*In case similar documents were used to apply for the CEEPUS scholarship you can submit them again instead of UCT Prague documents.)
- The application process at UCT Prague is handled by the Department of International Relations (see info box on the right).
- CEEPUS applications are submitted online via CEEPUS website after agreement with your home university / your National CEEPUS Office.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is November 30, 2017.