A renowned university in India is offering scholarships for brilliant but less privileged students across the globe who have the interest in studying in India.
The university is approved by All India University(AIU), The University Grant Commission (UGC) and Govt. of India. Should you have any doubts, do not hesitate to contact our ambassador, Mr. Michael.
Chandigarh University offers undergraduate and post-graduate and doctorate courses in various disciplines including Engineering, Management, Computing, Education, Animation and Multimedia, Tourism, Pharma Sciences, Biotechnology, Architecture, Commerce, Legal Studies, Agricultural Science, Media Studies, Liberal Arts and Basic Sciences. It also offers Engineering and Management Programs in collaboration with IBM as well as an MBA in Banking & Financial Engineering in collaboration with the ICICI Direct Centre for Financial Learning
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: Last Week Of July 2018
- Course Level: The scholarship can be availed in any undergraduate or postgraduate degree course (If offered by the university).
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Number of Scholarships: Our scholarship is a partial one, and it ranges from 15% to 50%(maximum) on tuition fee only. Plus free airport pick-up to university’s campus, Feeding(3 times a day) should the applicant opt for a hostel facility.
- Scholarship can be taken in India
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students outside India, Nepal and Bhutan can apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: Not Required but all academic documents are to be sent to micheal.africa-at-cumail.in for eligibility checking
- English Language Requirements: Not required but the applicant must be able to read, write and understand the English Language.
How to Apply:
Interested students can contact Mr. Michael on micheal.africa-at-cumail.in