The Monash University announces Chin Communications Master Scholarships for international students undertaking the Master of Interpreting and Translation Studies, and who study the Mandarin-English pairing.
This scholarship was introduced to support high achieving international students undertaking the Master of Interpreting and Translation Studies, and who study the Mandarin-English pairing.
The aim of the scholarships is to encourage the study of Interpreting and Translation Studies.
Monash University is an Australian public research university based in Melbourne, Australia. It is the second oldest university in the State of Victoria.
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue the master degree.
Study Subject: These scholarships are available in the field of Interpreting and Translation Studies.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the following:
- $3250 paid in two instalments.
Number of Scholarships: Two scholarships are available
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Australian or New Zealand citizen or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent Humanitarian visa or an International student.
- Commencing or continuing student enrolled full-time in the Master of Interpreting and Translation Studies in the School of Languages, Cultures and Linguistics at a Monash campus in Australia
- Participating in the Mandarin and English pair and enrolled in both translating and interpreting streams
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online mode.
- Make sure you submit your supporting documents by November 3, 2017.
- You can email your documents as a single PDF
- Label the PDF file with your full name and scholarship applicant ID
Application Deadline: The application deadline is October 31, 2017.