Applications are invited for China Scholarship Council – the University of Padova Scholarships to pursue PhD studies for the 2017– 2018 academic year. Citizens of the People’s Republic of China are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
This scheme provides Chinese students who demonstrate academic excellence and leadership potential with the opportunity to study for a PhD at the University of Padova.
The University of Padova strongly prioritises third level education and has been recently enhancing the support for research training, with the aim of always pursuing the highest standards.
In order to apply for the University of Padova, students must provide certificates to prove their language competencies in Italian and/or English.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue PhD programme.
Study Subject: The scholarships are available for study in the following post-graduate courses:
– Animal and Food Science
– Biomedical Sciences
– Brain, Mind and Computer Science
– Civil and Environmental Engineering Sciences
– Clinical and Experimental Oncology and Immunology
– Clinical and Experimental Sciences
– Crop Science
– Earth Sciences
– Economics and Management
– Historical, Geographical, Anthropological Studies
– History, Criticism and Preservation of Cultural Heritage
– Human Rights, Society, and Multi-level Governance
– Industrial Engineering
– Information Engineering (Bioengineering and Information and Communication Science and Technologies)
– International Law and Private and Labour Law
– Land, Environment, Resources and Health
– Linguistic, Philological and Literary Sciences
– Management Engineering and Real Estate Economics
– Mathematical Sciences
– Mechatronics and Product Innovation Engineering
– Molecular Sciences (Chemistry and Pharmacy)
– Molecular Medicine
– Pedagogical, Educational and Instructional Sciences (Educational Sciences)
– Pharmacological Sciences
– Psychological Sciences
– Science and Engineering of Materials and Nanostructures
– Social Sciences: Interactions, Communication, Cultural Constructions
– Space Sciences, Technologies and Measurements
– Specialistic Medicine G.B. Morgagni
– Statistical Sciences
– Veterinary Sciences
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover:
A grant for average living costs, one return flight from China to Italy, a contribution to attend conferences.
The University of Padova exempts candidates from the payment of tuition fees, while the amounts due for stamp duty, insurance and regional contribution to the right to education must be paid.
Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course.
Scholarship can be taken in the Italy
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Citizens of the People’s Republic of China
- Students who will complete a Master degree by September 2017
- Candidates must have an excellent knowledge of English. The Selection Committee will verify their knowledge of English.
Nationality: Citizens of the People’s Republic of China are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Students who will complete a Master degree by September 2017.
English language Requirements: Candidates must have an excellent knowledge of English. The Selection Committee will verify their knowledge of English.
How to Apply: Candidates must fill in the online application form available below and submit it by the deadline date (16 January 2017, 1 p.m. Italian local time).
Application Deadline: The application deadline is January 16, 2017.